By joining Atheism UK as a Full Member, you will help us with funding and support for our activities. Atheism UK is a not-for-profit company, limited by guarantee, and our main income is from membership subscriptions.
Membership of Atheism UK gives you the opportunity to participate in the advancement of atheism in the following ways:
- Attending, submitting motions to, speaking and voting at General Meetings.
- Standing for election as an officer, member of Atheism UK Council.
- Membership of committees.
- Involvement in campaigning activities.
- Receiving the annual reports and bulletins.
- Submitting articles & links for publication on our web site
- Receiving discounts on selected events and merchandise.
To be eligible to apply to be a Full Member (including concessionary membership), you must be over 18 years of age and a UK resident, or UK citizen living abroad. By applying to become a Member, you are undertaking to support the advancement of atheism and agreeing to be bound by our constitution.