Forum

Welcome to the Atheism UK Forum, which is for the discussion of topics related to atheism. This forum is for use by atheists and others that have a non-religious worldview, who live in the UK

Atheism UK also has a page and groups on Facebook.

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Summary - barfly123
Name: raymond metcalfe
Position: Calcium
AIM:
Yahoo:
Jabber/google Talk:
Biographical Info:

I am an atheist and was of the opinion that there was no god from as fae back as I can remember. I then became a jw and for a few years believed most of the clap trap. It took me nearly 30 years to escape(long story I will tell if any one wants) Oh and sorry for all the doors I knocked on all the Saturday mornings I spoiled. Even though as a child I aleays said I don't believe I was sent to Sunday school with my young brothers to get us out of the house on Sunday morning. When I joined the scouts I had to go to church once a month for church parade. So most of my early religious experience was forced. By the way my mum was nor religious in any way just wanted us out the house. .Since I escaped the jw I have found a large on line atheistic community. I live alone at the moment have a wife who I have separated from who is still a very active jw. I also have a daughter who I am very close to she like me escaped the jw some years ago

Mingle Forum by cartpauj | ElegantPress by Theme4Press and SOFTthemes | Sponsored by Sasina Therapy
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.016 seconds.