Forum

Update: 16th October 2018 – this Atheism UK (Mingle) forum will close on some Wednesdays between 9am-11.30am for tests to introduce a bbPress forum. Chris Street, President, Atheism UK.

Welcome to the Atheism UK Forum, which is for the discussion of topics related to atheism and for the use of atheists who have registered on our web site as a Supporter of Atheism UK. Before you register as a Supporter, please note the following points:

Atheism UK is an organisation for convinced atheists. This web site serves as the public face of the organisation, as a resource for our members, and to communicate news, events and campaigns relevant to the advancement of atheism. Atheism UK is not an organisation for religious or ‘spiritual’ people. By becoming a Supporter of Atheism UK, you are declaring that you are an atheist and agree with our key Principles. The views expressed in this Forum are those of the individual authors and do not necessarily represent the views of, and should not be attributed to, Atheism UK.

Update 3rd December 2014 – Reminder: Our forum is for Atheists ONLY. Members should report theists on our forum to: contact@atheismuk.com. Theists will probably be banned without notice. 

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2
Author Topic: Welcome to AtheismUK

Godless
Calcium
Re: Welcome to AtheismUK
on: September 23, 2018, 16:11

Hi Alcuin,

I have to ask......why does no one post on here?

Regards

Alcuin
Administrator
on: September 29, 2018, 11:55

Good question. I think there are many busier atheism sites. We get new members about every other day or so, but few comment.

Three Legs-
and a-
Wheel
Calcium
on: January 11, 2019, 15:54

Quote from crabsallover on October 24, 2016, 07:34
Introduce yourself and tell us about what you'd like from AtheismUK.

Yo.

My handle is three legs and a wheel.

To be a religtard requires one to be intellectually dishonest.

I don't like theists nor do I like what they stand for nor do I like their intellectual dishonesty. To attempt to persuade people to believe in something which has yet to be proved is also dishonest. It is an illogical way forward for a society to take. Had it not been for the past power wielded by religtards, society would not have taken the route it did. It would have not gone gentle into that good night.

This is why, if I see a religtard on a street corner dispensing the crap in the babble, or any other religious tome for that matter, I always, Always, ALWAYS confront and challenge them to provide proof for the existence of their god. In the end, having failed miserably, they usually pack up and walk away. On occasions, they have called the police and called for my removal/arrest. Thus far, the police have taken no action other than to caution me against violence, whether physical or verbal. Other than that, they have, to their great credit, allowed me my rights to free speech. Twixt me and thee, my feeling is that the police have no time for religtards either.

For the record, I am most definitely against violence of any kind.

What's also interesting is that, on several occasions, I have been threatened with violence by religtards unless I vacate the public space that they were active in. Such is their love for their fellow man. Thus far, I have called their bluff and found their threats to be as empty as their brains.

Three Legs-
and a-
Wheel
Calcium
on: January 14, 2019, 11:59

Quote from Godless on September 23, 2018, 16:11
Hi Alcuin,

I have to ask......why does no one post on here?

Regards

I am/was a member of 2 other Atheist sites.

One was very busy with many posts per hour. It is now defunct though not because of a lack of support.

The other is no busier than this one but the activity certainly ramps up when a drive-by religtard drops in.

My feeling is that the world has moved to Twitter and Facebook or whatever the latest social media platform is.

Personally, I wish that forums like this will continue. My feeling is that, one by one, they will close down through lack of support.

Atheism UK-
President
Administrator
on: January 14, 2019, 12:12

Atheism UKs page and group on Facebook are reasonably active:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/atheismUKclosedgroup/ and https://www.facebook.com/atheismukcom/

We are seeking people to spend time talking about Atheism UK and issues on our Twitter account: https://twitter.com/AtheismUK

>Update 3rd December 2014 – Reminder: Our forum is for Atheists ONLY.

Perhaps we should re-open this forum to the religious?

Three Legs-
and a-
Wheel
Calcium
on: January 14, 2019, 16:12

Quote from Atheism UK President on January 14, 2019, 12:12
Atheism UKs page and group on Facebook are reasonably active:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/atheismUKclosedgroup/ and https://www.facebook.com/atheismukcom/

We are seeking people to spend time talking about Atheism UK and issues on our Twitter account: https://twitter.com/AtheismUK

>Update 3rd December 2014 – Reminder: Our forum is for Atheists ONLY.

Perhaps we should re-open this forum to the religious?

Abso - bloody - lutly.

Generally speaking, Atheists are not welcome on christard sites and, once spotted, are banned. I myself are now banned for life from every christard site on the net for my views about religtards and religtardology. They completely disregard freedom of speech, it appears, though how they get away with it is beyond me.

That said, I see no reason for banning religtards on this site. After all, we are not the narrow-minded bigots that they are, are we?

Also, they could provide some much needed 'SPORT' and it may increase the site activity. OK, religtards aren't particularly smart and they do have a difficult job to do, (defending a totally illogical faith that is full of lies, deceit, inconsistencies, bigotry and stupidity), but, it is fun watching them squirm when they realise that they have painted themselves into a corner and are well and truly beaten.

However, why listen to me. I'm new here. I have an opinion is all.

BTW, I neither have a Twitter nor a Facebook account nor do I want one nor do I need one. I'm quite happy contributing to such forums as these.

Pages: 1 2
Mingle Forum by cartpauj | ElegantPress by Theme4Press and SOFTthemes | Sponsored by Sasina Therapy
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.055 seconds.