Forum

Update: 16th October 2018 – this Atheism UK (Mingle) forum will close on some Wednesdays between 9am-11.30am for tests to introduce a bbPress forum. Chris Street, President, Atheism UK.

Welcome to the Atheism UK Forum, which is for the discussion of topics related to atheism and for the use of atheists who have registered on our web site as a Supporter of Atheism UK. Before you register as a Supporter, please note the following points:

Atheism UK is an organisation for convinced atheists. This web site serves as the public face of the organisation, as a resource for our members, and to communicate news, events and campaigns relevant to the advancement of atheism. Atheism UK is not an organisation for religious or ‘spiritual’ people. By becoming a Supporter of Atheism UK, you are declaring that you are an atheist and agree with our key Principles. The views expressed in this Forum are those of the individual authors and do not necessarily represent the views of, and should not be attributed to, Atheism UK.

Update 3rd December 2014 – Reminder: Our forum is for Atheists ONLY. Members should report theists on our forum to: contact@atheismuk.com. Theists will probably be banned without notice. 

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Deconversion research

Erised7
Hydrogen
Deconversion research
on: July 6, 2017, 17:02

Firstly hello to everyone, I am new to the forum and have been enjoying reading some of the posts.

I was raised in an evangelical christian family and started my long road to atheism when I left home at 18 to go to university until 9 years ago at age 32 when the last shreds of belief in god vanished. Due to my own experience I have decided to study the deconversion process for my dissertation research. So with that aim in mind I am hoping there may be someone reading here who would be interested in talking about their experiences or who may know someone who would be interested.

So to that end…here are some details…

Currently I am a final year student at the University of Chester studying an MA Clinical Counselling. I am looking for participants for my research dissertation who are from the UK and have been practicing Evangelical Christians in the past and who now identify as Agnostic or Atheist. Participation involves a semi-structured interview lasting approximately 1 hour, which ideally would be conducted in person but use of Skype/Facetime is also an option.

If you are interested and would like to know more please email me Karen Lee on 1423868@chester.ac.uk

Thank you

Karen.

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by cartpauj | ElegantPress by Theme4Press and SOFTthemes | Sponsored by Sasina Therapy
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.048 seconds.