The Atheism UK (Mingle) Forum closed on 16th November 2020. Instead, Atheism UK has a page and two groups on Facebook.

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Do not take things at faith value

Alcuin
Administrator
Do not take things at faith value
on: December 7, 2017, 18:23

I am not a radical atheist by any means. I do not ridicule people for wishing me a Merry Christmas or wishing that I have a blessed day. I will leave the small skirmishes to others. I tend to look at the bigger picture from a political vantage point. I am more afraid of the United States becoming a theocracy under the Trump/Pence administration. I am afraid that the wall of separation is collapsing.

According to the Pew Research Center, the number of those “unaffiliated” with any church has reached 22.2 percent in 2014, representing a 67% increase since 2007, while those claiming atheism or agnosticism was closer to 7.1 percent, growing at a rate of 150%. Meanwhile, the Christian faiths are losing ground, though still the majority belief. (Atheism and Agnosticism are considered part of the “unaffiliated” population in the Pew study.)

http://inkandvoice.com/2017/12/religion-fake-news/

I keep finding new sources for atheist comments and news.

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by cartpauj | ElegantPress by Theme4Press and SOFTthemes | Sponsored by Sasina Therapy
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.044 seconds.