Forum

Welcome to the Atheism UK Forum, which is for the discussion of topics related to atheism. This forum is for use by everybody.

Atheism UK also has a page and groups on Facebook.

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: USAmerican believes in witchcraft - (From Patheos)

Alcuin
Administrator
USAmerican believes in witchcraft - (From Patheos)
on: February 15, 2018, 21:20

“I’ve read many accounts which suggest that she is a practicing witch, part of a witches coven at the very highest levels,” McGuire said. “I think she has a demonic hatred in her — her statement about the ‘deplorables’ revealed what was in her heart.”

“I believe that if Hillary Clinton had become president of the United States,” he asserted, “like Jezebel, she would have persecuted, arrested, fined, imprisoned and perhaps killed America’s pastors, she would have shut down the preaching of the gospel and the gates of hell would have broken loose on our nation.”

Source:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2018/02/15/christian-author-a-president-hillary-clinton-wouldve-had-pastors-killed/#FGxSxR4IXIFzgI0x.99

Bless him! 🙂

Godless
Calcium
Re: USAmerican believes in witchcraft - (From Patheos)
on: July 30, 2018, 15:10

Absolutely jaw-dropping stupidity.

Send for the straight jacket.

Alcuin
Administrator
Re: USAmerican believes in witchcraft - (From Patheos)
on: October 18, 2018, 21:58

Here a "reverend" tries to 'out-stupid' McGuire, quote...
..Said Thomas:
This is a conjuring of evil – not about free speech. Conjuring up personified evil does not fall under free speech. Satanic cults often commit crimes; they murder and sexually abuse everyone it their cult.

Oh, the irony!..

Unquote Patheos:

Exorcist plans counter-attack against witches cursing Brett Kavanaugh

A leading member of the Valencia Humanists is right, it isn't just religion that is the problem. It is superstition and seudo-science too. Valuing reason and evidence is not some 'alternative religion'. It is the duty of all citizens.

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by cartpauj | ElegantPress by Theme4Press and SOFTthemes | Sponsored by Sasina Therapy
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.041 seconds.