Forum

Welcome to the Atheism UK Forum, which is for the discussion of topics related to atheism. This forum is for use by atheists and others that have a non-religious worldview, who live in the UK

Atheism UK also has a page and groups on Facebook.

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Opening up the forum to non-Atheists ?????!!!!!

Three Legs-
and a-
Wheel
Calcium
Opening up the forum to non-Atheists ?????!!!!!
on: July 1, 2019, 20:55

A few months ago, when I first joined this forum, it was mooted that it might be opened up to non-Atheists, due to the fact that there was sod all in the way of activity. In fact, I've been in livelier graveyards.

Apart from the idea being mooted, two things have NOT happened.

1. Activity has NOT increased.

2. The forum has NOT been opened up to non-Atheists.

I do my best to post, but it's no fun talking to myself - which I think I do most of the time that I spend on this forum.

I often ask myself why I bother to visit this place. I have no answer.

Soon, rather than die of boredom, I will depart this place for good, never to return. Although it will probably be no great loss, I am a builder, not a destroyer. I don't relish the thought of anything dying. Therefore, I feel that I should speak out in an attempt to keep this place alive. Before I depart, I would rather that the powers that be do something to increase traffic. Otherwise, what is the point of this forum?

Let us hope that this plea doesn't fall on deaf ears.

Atheism UK-
President
Administrator
Re: Opening up the forum to non-Atheists ?????!!!!!
on: July 3, 2019, 10:30

I hear what you are saying! I've opened the forum to anyone and have placed some links (on our Facebook page and two groups and on this website) pointing to this forum.

Chris Street, President
Atheism UK

Three Legs-
and a-
Wheel
Calcium
on: July 4, 2019, 08:55

Quote from Atheism UK President on July 3, 2019, 10:30
I hear what you are saying! I've opened the forum to anyone and have placed some links (on our Facebook page and two groups and on this website) pointing to this forum.

Chris Street, President
Atheism UK

Let's hope that your efforts pay dividends.

Alcuin
Administrator
on: July 4, 2019, 17:00

I've long preferred that religionists be excluded, but I would rather the site be more active and if that's what folk want, then fine.
I tired of debating with religionists who "believe in" all sorts of nonsense and are only determined to "defend the faith".

Three Legs-
and a-
Wheel
Calcium
on: July 4, 2019, 21:50

Quote from Alcuin on July 4, 2019, 17:00
I've long preferred that religionists be excluded, but I would rather the site be more active and if that's what folk want, then fine.
I tired of debating with religionists who "believe in" all sorts of nonsense and are only determined to "defend the faith".

Actually, I agree with the sentiment of your post 100%. However, religtards, especially christards, make such good chew sticks, provide good sport and are great for taking the piss out of since they are such gullible half-wits with the IQ of plants. They are also good for taking out life's frustrations on. Insulting them is also heaps of fun because they just aren't used to it.

I usually go out once a week into my local town and wind up the local jovies in the town centre. It's a real hoot watching the useless twots squirm as I turn the screws on the feeble minds, especially the newbies. They just can't handle me and usually pack up their carts and leave. Lately, however, they have started packing up their carts as soon as they see me coming. That just ain't cricket.
Life's no fun these days so having some christards to play with on this forum will bring some fun back into my life.

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by cartpauj | ElegantPress by Theme4Press and SOFTthemes | Sponsored by Sasina Therapy
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.047 seconds.