Forum

Welcome to the Atheism UK Forum, which is for the discussion of topics related to atheism. This forum is for use by atheists and others that have a non-religious worldview, who live in the UK

Atheism UK also has a page and groups on Facebook.

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Where religious "beliefs" (opinions) can lead a nation (Iran)

Alcuin
Administrator
Where religious "beliefs" (opinions) can lead a nation (Iran)
on: October 28, 2019, 08:19

And it is sad this police sergeant didn't know the law...

Three Legs-
and a-
Wheel
Calcium
Re: Where religious "beliefs" (opinions) can lead a nation (Iran)
on: October 30, 2019, 18:28

Firstly, I am an atheist. I challenge religtards on the streets whenever they peddle their nonsense. I challenge them within the law, never outside it.

I've lived in Muslim countries. Would I challenge Muslim beliefs in Muslim countries? What? Do you think that I'm mad? Unless you have lived in a Muslim country, you have no idea what it's like. Stay within the law and life is good. Stray outside the law and life can get brutal. Anyone who strays outside the law in a Muslim country is nuts. People know the law and the consequences of breaking it. Breaking the law in a Muslim country is a lot like jumping off a high cliff without any safety equipment. You are gonna get hurt and it's no good complaining when you do.

You can peacefully protest here in the UK. You can't in a Muslim country. That's just the way things are.

If someone wants to protest about a Muslim regime and Muslim laws, then do it in a country that allows peaceful protests, NOT one that doesn't. If you do, don't bitch and moan if the authorities take exception.

Regarding the comment about the police sergeant not knowing the law - nothing new. When I've challenged religtards on the street and they have called the police, they have asked for my name and address. When I point out that they are not entitled to my details unless I've broken the law, they back off.

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by cartpauj | ElegantPress by Theme4Press and SOFTthemes | Sponsored by Sasina Therapy
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.036 seconds.