Forum

Welcome to the Atheism UK Forum, which is for the discussion of topics related to atheism. This forum is for use by atheists and others that have a non-religious worldview, who live in the UK

Atheism UK also has a page and groups on Facebook.

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Black holes and bacon sandwiches

mightyboos-
h
Boron
Black holes and bacon sandwiches
on: January 8, 2016, 19:34

In a galaxy far far away, God is busy with his Angels creating a new black hole. His Angels are in awe of His majesty. All the matter of a giant star obeying his omnipotent will. The protons, neutrons and electrons cry out as they are crammed into a point of infinite density. All praise to the power of the Almighty for he is infallible, all knowing and wise beyond comprehension.

Suddenly the Angels see that He is sorely aggrieved.

'What is it O Lord?' They ask.

'I'll have to go lads, someone on Earth is eating a bacon sandwich and to add insult to injury, he's coveting his neighbours ox whilst he's munching away. That's just going too far.'

The Angels recoil at such brazen sins and cry out, 'Punish him O Lord, let him burn in Hell forevermore.'

'OK I will' God replies, 'I might as well supervise some genital mutilation while I'm there.'

That's a true story folks.

Alcuin
Administrator
Re: Black holes and bacon sandwiches
on: January 9, 2016, 09:30

Lol! Well, it's as true as any religious story!

Blessed_Ch-
eesemaker
Neon
Re: Black holes and bacon sandwiches
on: May 31, 2016, 15:41

I did know a Muslim fella that was convinced eating bacon sarnies was how people caught gay 😀

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by cartpauj | ElegantPress by Theme4Press and SOFTthemes | Sponsored by Sasina Therapy
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.061 seconds.