The Atheism UK (Mingle) Forum closed on 16th November 2020. Instead, Atheism UK has a page and two groups on Facebook.

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Religion Erased. A blog. TOPIC CLOSED

Alcuin
Religion Erased. A blog.
on: October 20, 2016, 17:36

https://religionerased.com/2016/01/14/militant-atheism-is-much-safer-than-religious-fundamentalism/
An Islamic fanatic, a crazy Christian and a militant atheist walk into a bar. The jihadist tells all the women to leave, the Christian swaps everyones beer with a bible, the atheist…

Would persuade the manager to let the women stay and throw out the misogynist, at the same time throwing the bibles back at the Christian before enjoying a beer and a chat over the sports game.

I see so many posts about a rise of militant atheism and the predicted threat on society. The worry is about as warranted as Buzz Lightyears when Woody removes his helmet without warning.

Argh! I can’t breathe!!! Oh wait, yes I can. This isn’t so bad after all.
Unquote.

From 'About RE':
ReligionErased, isn’t a crazy aim to wipe religion off the face of the planet. It is more the story of how it has been erased from my personal life.

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by cartpauj | ElegantPress by Theme4Press and SOFTthemes | Sponsored by Sasina Therapy
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.028 seconds.