Forum

Welcome to the Atheism UK Forum, which is for the discussion of topics related to atheism. This forum is for use by atheists and others that have a non-religious worldview, who live in the UK

Atheism UK also has a page and groups on Facebook.

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Polish Pastafarianism

Graham-
Martin-Roy-
le
Calcium
Polish Pastafarianism
on: April 9, 2014, 15:08

It would appear that the Polish authorities are about to recognise pastafarianism. 😀

http://www.thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/167733,Pastafarianism-can-apply-to-register-as-a-religion

russell20
Calcium
Re: Polish Pastafarianism
on: April 9, 2014, 19:07

That's gotta smart in a country so immersed in the catholic tradition, even better though is the public recognition that this is a parody of christianity and it's ability to invent a god. Or is that god's, who cares, long may the FSM fly the flag of ridicule.

Sempsy
Calcium
on: April 10, 2014, 19:31

I never felt the need to belong to a religious organisation before, but it's looking like Pastafarianism from now on for me!

I still like the name of Zoroastrianism though, because it sounds good, as does the name of their god Ahuru Mazda and the name of their temples, Zigurats (apolgies for spelling) - it's seems they cornered all the good names and their motto was good even if all the practices weren't....

TheAtheist
Boron
on: December 27, 2014, 03:21

And of course we meet every Sunday morning and celebrate The birth of our Lord Pasta with excise except beer and excise free tobacco.

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by cartpauj | ElegantPress by Theme4Press and SOFTthemes | Sponsored by Sasina Therapy
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.169 seconds.