The Atheism UK (Mingle) Forum closed on 16th November 2020. Instead, Atheism UK has a page and two groups on Facebook.

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Medhi Hassan back on form!

Virtus83
Calcium
Medhi Hassan back on form!
on: August 10, 2014, 16:57

There I was thinking that stupid and insidious little term, islamophobia, would die off after it's top promoter, Baroness Warsehole, hit the bricks.

Oh look, is it a bird, is it a plane, no it's islamophobia man!

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/08/08/mehdi-hasan-wilderness-festival-islamophobia-british-press_n_5661667.html?

So the press make a big deal out interesting stories, all of a sudden it's a massive racial attack/conspiracy. He even cites evidence in his own speech that shows the opposite of what he claims. I really don't like this smarmy little man.

There is even a youtube video of Hassan comparing non-muslims in Britain to animals, hmmm hypocrisy?

AdamZain
Calcium
Re: Medhi Hassan back on form!
on: August 12, 2014, 00:13

Note that the comments are overwhelmingly negative towards Mr Hassan, with plenty of historical and scriptural points being made against his position (at least they were when I looked), not to mention pointing out his past form on the matter of extremist statements. In relation to the response it got, it's one of the most encouraging articles I've seen recently. Although I do wonder what the Huffington Post is doing employing this person to write an article. What next? Nick Griffin writing on the BNP's support for multiculturalism and racial inclusion? That would be about as honest.

Virtus83
Calcium
Re: Medhi Hassan back on form!
on: August 13, 2014, 18:08

The mind doth boggle!

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by cartpauj | ElegantPress by Theme4Press and SOFTthemes | Sponsored by Sasina Therapy
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.054 seconds.