The Atheism UK (Mingle) Forum closed on 16th November 2020. Instead, Atheism UK has a page and two groups on Facebook.

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: I actually feel sick reading this.

Virtus83
Calcium
I actually feel sick reading this.
on: September 15, 2014, 16:09

Just read the article and then maybe put your head in the oven or something, I don't think
disgusting or words to that effect get remotely close, inhuman maybe.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2756140/Rotherham-child-abuse-victim-confronts-alleged-abuser-street-SHE-arrested-van-load-police.html

russell20
Calcium
Re: I actually feel sick reading this.
on: September 15, 2014, 16:45

I was naive enough to believe that this case could not get any worse, then I read your link, WTF is happening in Rotherham ? why has Shaun Wright not been sacked for total incompetence ? why are the Police still acting as though this scandal had fuck all to do with them ? why are the idiot Social Workers that initiated this by covering it up because they did not want to be labelled "racists" still working ? and are'nt even going to be investigated or face any disciplinary action. Something stinks here folks, are we looking at yet another Saville like case in which "important" local officials were up to their scrawny necks in this, and the embarrassment levels would be just to high to make it public ?

Virtus83
Calcium
on: September 15, 2014, 17:57

All I can say is that judging by the comments section at the bottom, a lot of very angry, right wing people are organising big marches in London on the 20 Sept. I think Scottish independence will be the least of Ca-moron's problems when a race war breaks out.

I saw mention of a term called "thighing" which is apparently a koran supported practise involving children and sex. I sincerely hope it's just trash talk, or a lot of people are going to want a lot of blood.

The thing that seems to stink most to me is the labour+BME+Islam=bullshit equation. All these factors are present in Rotherham in abundance! What was it they said about multiculturalism???

AdamZain
Calcium
on: September 16, 2014, 23:21

Virtus83, worry not; thighing is perfectly respectable and Islamically proper - in fact it's sometimes cited as an example of how nice and considerate Mohammed was - he is the ideal example of humanity, after all. This is because when he got together with his 6 year old bride, Aisha, he realised that she was too young to take his penis inside her without getting damaged. So, instead, he rubbed his penis between her thighs until he ejaculated. According to Islamic scholars and texts, he waited until she was nine years old before having full penetrative sex with her.

So, thighing is apparently perfectly OK - nothing to worry about from an Islamic perspective - in fact a Muslim man doesn't even have to wait until she's six apparently. According to certain clerics, there is no minimum age - same goes for sodomy.

I bet some Catholic priests wish they'd had something similar to work with. Doesn't explain Rowan Williams' keenness on Sharia though - he's not even High Church. Perhaps he'd forgotten about the child sex stuff and was concentrating on other aspects of Sharia - the wife beating perhaps, or stiffing women out of their inheritance...

(Note to anyone reading this - this is a SARCASTIC post - just thought I should make that clear.)

barfly123
Calcium
on: September 18, 2014, 15:43

I read the mail article the other day I was so angry I could not post anything. All in the name of multiculturalism or what ever its called why not call it what it is don't upset the Pakistanis.I was very surprised that they actual said that the sickos where of mostly Pakistani origin. I have detested racism all my life I have even had a blazing row with one of my brothers over his views this kind of thing just inflames the bigoted half wits who hate every one who isn't them.

Sempsy
Calcium
on: September 18, 2014, 19:12

Trouble is, I read on Twitter the other day that a lot of newspapers are deliberately printing online material to cause outrage and/or offence as hit increases the number of hits they get therefore promoting their profile and probably revenue.... Could it possibly be that journalistic "ethics" (oxymoron alert) might get pulled a little bit to achieve these aims?

Virtus83
Calcium
on: September 20, 2014, 14:20

That is nothing new, vis-a-vis Leverson.

However, yet again we find that some secret little "teaching" in the koran, is actually a fucked up perverts dream-scape and yet again in no way could "moderate" muslims do such a thing. It's a fucking joke!!

The pricks who terrorised Rotherham's children were taxi drivers and fast food retailers! How are these shits not "moderate everyday" muslims????

How much more evidence does someone in Westminster need to see (Rochdale, Oxford, Rotherham, Birmingham, ISIS etc.....), before maybe just one of them will wake the fuck up and think "hmmm, what if it's not all so moderate??" 😯

MattR
Calcium
on: September 30, 2014, 16:42

The authorities and some parts of the media are still loathe to acknowledge the race aspect to this. I made that point in the comments to this article http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-grooming-gangs/18739 concluding "Since the best available data indicates that Asians are at least 50 times more likely to be in child-abusing gangs than Whites, isn’t that an issue that deserves to be thoroughly and responsibly investigated?"

However, the Daily Mail is neither thorough nor responsible. They pull their old trick of quoting an unnamed 'witness' who by happy coincidence appears to talk exactly how a Daily Mail journalist would expect a working class person from Rotherham to talk. Based entirely on the content of the article, the actual story seems to be this:

A woman, while drunk, saw a man she believed had abused her 13 years previously and confronted him in the street, possibly being verbally abusive. She was arrested then released. She hasn't yet lodged a formal complaint against the alleged abuser or about her arrest.

While it's an incredibly shit situation in Rotherham and elsewhere, on this occasion I'm absolutely certain that the Daily Mail has sensationalised something that was actually just desperately sad. I'm deeply suspicious of the police, but I suspect they are being given an unfair kicking here.

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by cartpauj | ElegantPress by Theme4Press and SOFTthemes | Sponsored by Sasina Therapy
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.165 seconds.