The Atheism UK (Mingle) Forum closed on 16th November 2020. Instead, Atheism UK has a page and two groups on Facebook.

Warning: Illegal string offset 'signature' in /homepages/20/d676116640/htdocs/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 911

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Ebola

Calcium
Ebola
on: October 30, 2014, 19:27

This is a deadly serious disease and requires a serious response. What it doesn't require is quacks flying out peddling water as a cure.

http://freethinker.co.uk/2014/10/30/ebola-here-come-the-homeopaths/comment-page-1/

russell20
Calcium
Re: Ebola
on: October 30, 2014, 21:39

How typical of these money grabbing charlatans, they should be bloody ashamed of themselves but they are'nt and that's the problem.

MattR
Calcium
Re: Ebola
on: October 31, 2014, 12:05

"The answer to whether homeopathic medicine has an important role in the Ebola epidemic could be forthcoming quite soon." Since the question will be answered by homeopaths, I think we can all guess the outcome, can't we?

I love the fact that they are 'initiating clinical trials'. I suppose if you can pretend that a bottle of water is medicine, then you can pretend that made up stories are a 'clinical trial'.

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by cartpauj | ElegantPress by Theme4Press and SOFTthemes | Sponsored by Sasina Therapy
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.21 seconds.