Forum

Welcome to the Atheism UK Forum, which is for the discussion of topics related to atheism. This forum is for use by atheists and others that have a non-religious worldview, who live in the UK

Atheism UK also has a page and groups on Facebook.

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Mythological books

crabsallov-
er
Administrator
Mythological books
on: November 15, 2014, 04:13

Atheism UK Principles https://www.atheismuk.com/about/principles/ state that God or gods do not exist (concepts of gods are myths created by humans) and religious texts are flawed and as fallible as the humans who wrote them. Shell Fisher http://shell-fisher.wix.com/websites agrees 🙂 :-

Chris Street
President, AtheismUK

Graham-
Martin-Roy-
le
Calcium
Re: Mythological books
on: November 15, 2014, 15:05

Not going to argue with that.

barfly123
Calcium
on: November 15, 2014, 20:14

Build a bonfire build a bonfire put the bible on the top put the Koran in the middle and we will burn the bloody lot(re worded a childhood song about school)

Hydrogen
on: November 19, 2014, 16:27

You are missing some books,I think you follow Torah,and so ramaien and geeta should be your best friend hindo,s books so you avoided whole Indian continent,how about grunth?
If you are logical prove there is no God,I like your kind of people if you are not Jew,but promise first that it will not be just argument and you are open mind for any new Idias,
One thing is clear in my opinion you are batter then 70% of the population of this planet,if you think you are 100% then wish you best of luck,,be ready for the truth it will be
All truth and will be shocking for you if you are real atheist,

Sempsy
Calcium
on: November 20, 2014, 19:55

Quote from za69 on November 19, 2014, 16:27
You are missing some books,I think you follow Torah,and so ramaien and geeta should be your best friend hindo,s books so you avoided whole Indian continent,how about grunth?
If you are logical prove there is no God,I like your kind of people if you are not Jew,but promise first that it will not be just argument and you are open mind for any new Idias,
One thing is clear in my opinion you are batter then 70% of the population of this planet,if you think you are 100% then wish you best of luck,,be ready for the truth it will be
All truth and will be shocking for you if you are real atheist,

Oh ffs, if you're going to try to have a go at least try using spell checker and grammar!

Hydrogen
on: November 21, 2014, 02:02

Open your brain,it is a disability what you call grammar ,your next generation is learning chinees,you are voice
Activated your old cassette need to be change with micro sd card s you can understand more then nursery,a cassette
Always stuck

Stephen
Calcium
on: November 21, 2014, 11:01

Any chance this moronic troll can be banned.

Der Zeit ihre Kunst. Der Kunst ihre Freiheit.

barfly123
Calcium
on: November 21, 2014, 13:32

Awful grammar awful spelling and no coherent thought the usual troll speak

crabsallov-
er
Administrator
on: November 29, 2014, 11:46

Quote from Stephen on November 21, 2014, 11:01
Any chance this moronic troll can be banned.

za69 now deleted

Chris Street
President, AtheismUK

Fitz
Boron
on: November 28, 2019, 16:48

Sadly in fifty years books will be a myth

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by cartpauj | ElegantPress by Theme4Press and SOFTthemes | Sponsored by Sasina Therapy
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.128 seconds.