By joining Atheism UK as a Full Member, you will help us with funding and support for our activities. Atheism UK is a not-for-profit company, limited by guarantee, and our main income is from membership subscriptions.
Membership of Atheism UK gives you the opportunity to participate in the advancement of atheism in the following ways:
- Attending, submitting motions to, speaking and voting at General Meetings.
- Standing for election as an officer or member of the Atheism UK Council.
- Membership of committees.
- Involvement in campaigning activities.
- Submitting articles for publication on our website
To be eligible to apply to be a Full Member (including concessionary membership), you must be over 18 years of age and a UK resident, or UK citizen living abroad. By applying to become a Full Member, you are undertaking to help support the advancement of atheism.
IMPORTANT: Before you subscribe as a Full Member, please note the following points:
Atheism UK is a campaigning organization for committed atheists. This website serves as the public face of the organization, and to communicate information relevant to the advancement of atheism. Atheism UK is not an organization for religious or ‘spiritual’ people. By becoming a Full Member of Atheism UK, you are declaring that you are an atheist and agree with our key Principles.